Salamu Alaykum,

Thank you kindly for your e-mail. It is very encouraging!

w/salam,

-- Kais

From: F M[SMTP:flo_es...@hotmail.com <smtp%3aflo_es...@hotmail.com>]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 3:11:24 PM
To: Kais Dukes
Subject: http://corpus.quran.com/
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Asalamu alaykum,

I just wanted to say JazakhAllah Khair, for creating such a simple and
accessible website. One of the best resources for understanding the Quran
better on the internet that I've found.

Both my technophobic mother and my 7 year old brother are able to use it
with ease. Also a new revert sister found it very useful too.

Carry on the good work, inshAllah Allah will provide you with all the
resources you will need to carry on with your efforts.

May Allah reward you.

السلام عليكم

 'Stumbling is Not Falling' - Malcom X

  _____

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.<
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/>