Now that this is mentioned, and just in case not many people have seen this,
there is another site that supports various types of visualizations:
ManyEyes <http://manyeyes.alphaworks.ibm.com/manyeyes/>. Last year I was
taking an information visualization class and I was playing with various
tools. I came across
this<http://manyeyes.alphaworks.ibm.com/manyeyes/visualizations/quran-word-tree>visualization
of some of the Quran text. The site is easy to use, but
unfortunately it neither supports Arabic in real sense nor scales up that
well (for example, it was kind of difficult to get a bigger chunk of the
data used in
this<http://mumageed.blogspot.com/2010/04/inpho-interactive-visualization.html>visualization
plugged there.

Best,