First, my apologies for bad list behavior in not quoting a relevant portion
of text, or, possible, in not recalling the subject line correctly.

Why? Normally, I check my email on a Powerbook G3. Today, I am writing from
my SE/30 which I have not even turned on for months.  Maybe that is part of
keeping the interest.....

For me, starting up one of my compacts after a bit of a break makes it seem
new and fresh all over again. I had forgotten how great this little SE/30
is!  And, she booted right up and went online without so much as a how do
you do.

So my advice is, shut it down, go have some summer fun, and come back to it
in a couple of months.  You'll have plenty of ideas by then.

Regards,
Marshall

--
Classic Macintosh Computing