At 00:12 +0100 12/23/05, Sergi Diaz wrote:
 I'm new to this list. I've recently bought a Macintosh SE with 4mb
 ram/20mb SCSI-HD (10ยค) working perfectly with System 7.0.1
 (downloaded from apple). I was wondering where can I find some free/
 obsolete programming tools for the SE (assembler, C or pascal
 compiler) to build applications directly on it.

<http://developer.apple.com/tools/mpw-tools/index.html>, Start here for MPW

There is a bit of activity, still, here.
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There are important notes for OS 8.5 or LATER. You should be fine with OS 7.

--
-->  The best programming tool is a soldering iron <--