Hi newbie to list
HDD from my VX (And the video memory, But that brought up a nasty checkerboard pattern on the bottom half of the screen.) And everything was fine untill last night had a couple of Electricity supply blips the colour classic cracked loudly 3 times and now the display is dead when I try to restart it there is a short low note(Not all the time, But 4 times out of 5.) Then hdd spins lots of booting up notes but screen remains dead and there is a constant chirping noise from the inside of the case. Is all lost? If not how much roughly to put it right, Is it worth looking at the 575 anologe board mod, Will it be cheaper?
Help!
Cheers in advance
Darren
PS I am in the UK