On Dec 27, 2005, at 12:52 PM, Sean Billings wrote:

I have the Think Reference Demo that comes free with Think C, Is it still
possible to get hold of the full copy anywhere?

Not clear to me what you're asking for. I have "Think's LightspeedC" by Symantec on 2 floppies. Not sure of the version; it's copyrighted 1988. Label says it's for Mac Plus, SE, and II.

I have the two-volume paperback manuals for it: User's Manual and Standard Libraries Reference.

I have the two-volume "Macintosh Programming Primer" by Dave Mark, which is based on this compiler.

They're yours for the cost of shipping if you want 'em.

I also have a compiler called "Thin C", which I believe was a free smaller version of Think C that came with the Dave Mark books.