I have a working SE/30 with Radius video card. I got it with its original
Full Page Monitor. I think the card will only work with this monitor. The
video out is labeled with "64 kHz".
The card has a ROM-extension. On  power-on the monitor shows a
radius-Symbol, you don't need a extension or driver, but you will need an
original monitor.

My Radius Card is labeled on the Card:
Radius Inc., Copyright 1989, FPDSE30
The Monitor is labeled:
Radius Full Page Display, Model FPD, manufactured Dezember 1989, Part-No.
15RAM3

Maybe this helps to find an original monitor.

Sincerly
U. Fritz
(from Germany)

Hi .. I received one of these Radius video cards in a SE/30 that I
got from Germany
some time ago.    At this stage I've taken it out of the machine.

Can this card only be used with the original monitor or can it be made to
work
with other units?