David Reveman wrote:
I like to get another developer release out before the end of the week.
The only thing left on my list of things that should be fixed before
this release is the y-constrain functionality in the move plugin, which
is currently broken on multi-head setups.

If you have any patches you want to get in or bugs that you like to see
fixed before this release, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I don't know if this is known or not but chaning the resultion while compiz is running (using randr or nvidia-settings) result into a weird looking screen (first half black; second half compiz but flickering. When metacity is used it works fine. If I change it before starting compiz it works fine too.
-David