Hi,

I have a question regarding screengrabs:
At the moment, a lot of interaction between the plugins is done by
checking for screen grabs of other plugins with the function
otherScreenGrabExist. But pushing a screen grab means grabbing keyboard
and mouse pointer, so no user interaction with the desktop is possible.

However, some plugins (such as showdesktop) need user interaction with
the desktop while still being able to prevent other plugin actions (e.g.
no rotate while showdesktop).

For that problem, I have a proposal:

- Add the possibility of a "passive" screen grab (only registered in
s->grabs, but not actually grabbing the pointer and keyboard).

- Add a function checkScreenGrabExist - needed for checking if a
particular plugin already has a screen grab.

What do you think of this proposal? If you think it's bad - can you make
a better suggestion for this problem? ;-)
If you think it's good, I can provide patches for both items.

Regards,

Danny