Travis Watkins wrote:
On 3/27/07, David Reveman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I told Mike Dransfield to have a look at your patches and include them
if they're OK. Let me know if you need feedback from me.

I keep updating and expecting them to be there. :) Mike didn't seem to
have any problems with them other than the harmless warnings from
dbus.

Mike, is there any reason these patches can't go in?

Hi,

I haven't forgotten about the patches, the problem
with the warning seems to point to a deeper problem
where the plugins are not correctly unregistered. Have you looked any further into these warnings and
stopping them?

Also I have been using the patches for the last week
and I am getting crashes in the unload function.  I
haven't had a chance to get to the bottom of it yet.