Hey Jigish,

> Most of the plugins have been ported for compiz, you can find
> compiz-git and compiz-git-extras (including animation) here:
>
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/cyberorg/
>
> I haven't packaged it for compiz 0-5, waiting for the build process of
> -extras to get streamlined a bit.

That's perfect, so I don't have to do it ;)
I will just need them for my LinuxTag talk (and would rather like to use
rpms than compiling myselfs on that laptop ;) , but that's in 3 weeks,
so plenty of time left. And with the git repros, everything's settled.

> I am also waiting for transparent cube patches that applies to the
> latest compiz, will post new packages after that.

Sure.

Thanks

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg   (_   | |  (_   |__          [EMAIL PROTECTED]