Hi All,

I am new to the list and have been using Compiz with the eZoom function
for about 2 years now. I was prior to discovering you great project
using ZoomText as I am registered blind but have enough sight at high
levels of zoom to continue using the computer.

I am really missing the focus tracking features of ZoomText. I have been
working quite closely with Orca under Gnome for quite a while on Ubuntu.

I wanted to get your feedback on the potential of linking the focus
location point generated by Orca and feed that directly into the eZoom
plug-in as an option. Allowing for a basic level of tracking on the
screen.

I have enough skill to be able to create a patch against both projects
if i can get you guys on side.

Also a little bit of feedback. The eZoom plug-in historically with a
mouse scroll wheel be able to continue to zoom to very high levels of
magnification. Now there seems to be a limit to this level. For my eye
sight that limit is very limiting and even though a sighted person might
not use or even want to look at the blurry images that level of zoom
produces it enable me and maybe some other to be able to see something
rather than nothing. I would appreiate that limit being extended again
if possible as it can be useful for some and i can not see areason to
not have it available.

Thanks

Tom