seb128:

I don't really care about this bug personally because it's not affecting
me.

I do however care about the Ubuntu users who are hitting this crash and
don't know what to do. If there's no known way to get around this crash
and it keeps happening, then what do we tell people?

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

Title:
  compiz crashed with signal 5 (SIGTRAP) in g_logv() from g_log() from
  g_settings_schema_get_value() from g_settings_schema_key_init() from
  g_settings_get_value()