Thank you for reporting this bug to Ubuntu. 11.04 reached end of life on
October 28, 2012.
See this document for currently supported Ubuntu releases:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

I've tried recreating this bug with 12.10 and was unable to, given the
information you've provided. Please upgrade to the latest version and
re-test. If the bug is still reproducible, increase the verbosity of the
steps to recreate it so we can try again.

Do feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

P.S. The cause of such CPU issues will be different for each person so
please log your own bugs rather than sharing them in this case.

** Changed in: compiz

** Changed in: compiz-core

** Changed in: compiz (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

Title:
  xorg and compiz hog the cpu