On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Thomas Koch wrote:

> thanks for your work on this component!
>
> There is only one issue, about which I'm not sure if it is adressed by
> the request filter or not.
>
> I consider it to be very important for clean code to separate the input
> validation from any action or logic. This can be best reached by having
> different methods for this two tasks.

You can not do this, as it is up to the application code
(controller/action) to decide what is valid input or not. Therefore, all
sorts of input validation *has* to be done in the controller's action.
Both the request builder and the router do not know application logical
and can therefore not validate your input.

regards,
Derick