On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Thomas Nunninger wrote:

> we (my brother Josef and I) had a look at the YAML specification and wrote
> the
> requirements draft that you find attached to this mail.

Looks good, but as discussed on IRC, I would add the following points:

- part of the requirements should be the configuration tie-in, as that's
  still the most asked question related to YAML.
- there should be an implementation of or two backeneds (pecl
  extensions) — if not only to see how feasible it would be to integrate
  them.

regards,
--
Derick Rethans