On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Thomas Nunninger wrote:

> we managed to overwork the YAML design document according to the
> feedback we got. The API is straightened and we added a part about the
> main classes.
>
> You can find the document at
>
>     http://svn.ez.no/svn/ezcomponents/experimental/Yaml/design/design.txt
>
> Please have a look at it. There are still some questions left marked
> as @TODO. Would be nice to here your opinion about it.

@TODO: We are not sure about the name "stream reader" if it confuses
because of existing stream related terms in programming languages/PHP.

- I think it's not too much of an issue.

@TODO: we are not sure about the ``eczYamlString*`` classes.

- I think it's important to have, as they provide the exact same
  interface as the stream reader classes. Or if not, they really should
  be the same. It would make it easy to switch from string to file by
  just instantiating a different class.

@TODO: Shall we rename ``ezcYamlDocument`` to ``ezcYamlStructure``?

- Becaus accessing nodes is similar to DOM nodes, I think Document is
  fine. DOM also uses DocumentNode as the main node.

regards,
Derick