Hi Derick,

Derick Rethans a écrit :
> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009, Jérôme Renard wrote:
>
>> Derick Rethans a écrit :

>>> Right, but this whole point is moot if you use APC, as most of this
>>> memory comes from loaded code I am certain.
>> I asked Fabien, and it does not seem APC has been used because they
>> have been launched from the command line. I know you can use
>> apc.enable_cli=1 but it is disabled by default.
>
> Right, so this is just another point where an artificial test like this
> is not that useful... at least for memory usage. I am also pretty sure
> Fabian didn't use the caching system.

Actually I suspect that the memory usage comes from calls to clone() on which
ezcTemplate rely heavily. Not only in compiled templates but also during the
parsing and compilation process.

I think there is a reason why clone() is used so much, but it would be great
if we could get explained why :)

Cheers :)

--
Jérôme Renard