Hello,

I have a problem with dispalying mails sent from ezcmail component.
Here is an example of the received mail:
<snip>
To: Dirk Schmedding <d...@isozaponol.de>
Subject: New mail
From:  Application Mailer <a...@isizaponol.de>

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:01:46 +0000

--2010041622221646:25845:9

</snap>

As you can see after the MIME-Version an empty line is added after each
header line. This forces my mail client (Thunderbird) to display
everything after MIME-Version as content.
The strange part of this problem is, that it works fine on my local
maschine, but it does not work on the server.

My questions are now the following:
- How can I evaluate the reason for that problem. Is it possible to
output the mail from ezcmail to check if it is sent correctly.
- Might one part of the enviroment cause this problem and if yes, which one?

Thanks fpr helping me!
Dirk