Norbert,

On 05/02/2010 12:34 AM, Wagner, Norbert E. wrote:
> Hello,
> I was trying to generate my PersistentObject definitions from a MySQL
> database. The saved successfully to php array with DatabaseSchema.
> Those arrays do contain the relations:
>   array (
>     'zsp_tbl_assigneddiscount' =>
>         'zsp_tbl_sgndscnt_fk_Id_client' =>
>         ezcDbSchemaIndex::__set_state(array(
>            'indexFields' =>
>           array (
>             'id_client' =>
>             ezcDbSchemaIndexField::__set_state(array(
>                'sorting' => NULL,
>             )),
>           ),
>            'primary' => false,
>            'unique' => false,
>         )),

this does not reflect the actual relation, but only the foreign key
field. The component does not know about real relations between tables, yet.

> But the persistent definitions do not.
> Is this intended or do I miss something.

Right, due to the above fact, the relation information needed for
PersistentObject is not generated.

Would be cool to enhance DatabaseSchema to know about fk-relations at
some point. Then the genertaed PersistentObject definitions could also
gain profit from this information.

Volunteers always welcome. :)

Regards,
Toby