No, you can't test it that way.   The thing with monte carlo is the
discovery and then very rapid progress of it.   Even 2 years ago they
were not very good compared to what they are now.    I haven't seen that
in

My statement was about a way forward - I'm not saying they are currently
much better although this may already be the case with 9x9.

- Don