On 12/6/06, Magnus Persson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Note that to get these data I deleted all games where Valkyria lost on points, because close to 100% of those games were not scored correctly. I do not know if it is incompetence or outright cheating, but it happens a lot. Fortunately Valkyria always resigns when it loses so it easy to filter out those game.

I found that humans tend to cheat a lot against computers in the
scoring phase. This used to be the case on NNGS (my thesis contains
some statistics on that if you're interested), and I don't see any
reason why this should now be different on KGS, unless of course if
computer players now have the same rights in the scoring phase as
humans...

Erik

I think that humans tend to cheat also against other humans. When I started on KGS I was cheated several times very badly and I have stopped to play. I thought Go players have better manners than chess players. This is probably true in real-live, but on an unpersonal environment of a server all the Go-etquiette vanishes.

Chrilly