I think what I will do is see if there is an existing gtp command,  if
not
I will see if there is a kgs extension for it - if there is I will
imitate
it with a cgos extension.

If a program doesn't honor the extension I'll just document how it works
and
what to expect.

I'm not going to fake handicap - there is already GTP command in place
for that.

Will have to slightly extend the CGOS client to handle it though.

Will make a web page that clearly explains how everything works.

- Don