On 1/19/07, Eduardo Sabbatella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> interesting question may be how to efficiently free
> memory from
> entries that become irrelevant in the continuation
> of a game (after
> the actual moves made have ruled out portions of the
> full game-graph),
> but this is probably not an issue in the context of
> the original
> poster's question.

Thats what I tried to said on my first post.
After, sufficient simulations, there are a lot of
transposition tables (ie, board configurations) that
its well known to be useless moves.

Sure, but here I was also talking about high quality parts of the game
graph which nevertheless become irrelevant (in the continuation of a
game) after a specific opening has been played.

Erik