Hi Sylvain,

>> Your code says that the value is backed up by sum and negation (line 26,
>> value := -value).  But I don't see any negative values in your sample tree,
>> or values greater than one.  How do you actually back up values to the
>> root?
>Sorry, it is value := 1-value. Thank you for pointing out the mistake.

I am confused about value. What is it actually storing? I thought node[i].value
stores the number of wins (for Black) for node i. Then why some of the values
in Figure 1 not integer?

If line 26 is now value := 1-value, then should some of the other lines also
change? For example should line 7 be updateValue(node, 1-node[i].value), and
line 16 be else v[i]:=
(1-node.childNode[i].value)/node.childNode[i].nb+sqrt(...)?

Can you also update all the changes in your report? Thank you.