Why not put both version on CGOS and find out?

- Don

We have at the moment 3 GUIs and each of them does not support the protocoll. The main GUI is from GoAhead. Its written in old Atari-Basic and according to Peter Woitke its difficult to integrate it. ChessBase has promised a better GUI, but they are busy with other things and Go has obviously low priority on their list. But thats not their fault, because my input was even less. I have written a C# Prototype-GUI. But I have no time and also not much interest to develop this further. I have good jobs in industry. Working 2 weeks on an GUI costs me indirectly 5.000 Euro. CGOS is not worth this money.

Chrilly