On 7/16/07, Jason House <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The US Go Congress begins in less than two weeks.  I have two questions:
1. If you plan to attend, which days will you be there?
2. Will you be competing?  (Not with a bot)
3. Which days are most convenient for a gathering of developers?

Since this event is so soon and the only definitive response I got was "any
day", I'm just picking what's convenient for me.  I'd rather not post my
cell phone number on a public, archived, mailing list.  I'll give it out to
anyone who wants it, but through a private e-mail.

I will meet with whoever is available at the US Go Congress on July 29th at
5pm.