On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Jason House wrote:
Are you using AMAF, UCT, or something else?

Nothing at all. Really pure random playouts.
I am working on an AMAF version for comparison ...

If it's no trouble to you, it
would be nice to see them running online while all of this AMAF stuff is
going on.

ok. I'll run them continously.

I find it interesting that your 10k and 50k bots have wildly
different performance given what Don has indicated.

I think he was referring to his Achorman. The heavier the
playout the smaller the improvement with more playouts, I guess.
I tried a 250k version, but that only in creased the rating by
about 100 ELO.

Christoph