On 29, Oct 2007, at 8:03 AM, Ian Preston wrote:
> I'd love to hear about anyone else distributed attacks on Go.
> cheers,
> Ian

I'm working on a distributed alpha-beta search using the nagging algorithm.
It's maybe 1-2 weeks away from being completed. I hope to get it ready for the
next KGS competition with a dozen or so PCs. The project is open source and can
be found at http:\\www.gotraxx.org. I'm having trouble writing the code which
interrupts the existing search and unwinds the stack when a node reports back
information. If anyone has any experience with this and won't mind me asking a
few questions, please let me know.

Phil