David

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adrian Petrescu
Sent: 05 November 2007 18:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; computer-go
Subject: Re: [computer-go] FW: Microsoft Research Lectures: Akihiro
Kishimoto, Future University-Hakodate

As a public lectures, do these things get recorded and posted online
anywhere, Google Techtalk-style? This looks like a really interesting talk,
but I live nowhere near where this is being held. Is there any way at all?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention at any rate :)