Robert Jasiek wrote:
Where can one play the latest versions of MoGo or other, similarly strong programs? It is said that some programs are on KGS, but I cannot find them. How to find them? Is it possible to play against them as a human on CGOS? I, German 5d, would want to play even games on 19x19, 13x13, or 9x9 to learn more about their current playing level. How would that be used for assessing the program's strength? E.g., KGS ratings are inaccurate by +-600; the standard deviation of an EGF high dan rating I subjectively estimate as roughly +-70. So IMO ratings are not useful to assess a program's strength against humans. When will we see the strong programs entering real world tournaments?

Hi,

13x13 StoneCrazy is currently connected to CGOS (computer go room). It will stay there for about 24h.

Rémi