Quoting David Fotland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'm working on Many Faces of Go 12 engine, which is an alpha-beta searcher,
and it's strong enough now I'd like to some stronger competition on 19x19
CGOS to test against.

Does anyone want to put up some strong programs?  I know everyone prefers to
work on 9x9 since it's simpler, but 9x9 is not go, and is only used in the
real world to play the first couple of games with beginners to teach them
the rules :)  So how about giving 19x19 a try?

Valkyria is unfortunately too weak on 19x19 to be much of a challenge. I do not have access to good hardware and need to make it more scalable.

-Magnus