I've been (and still am) a die hard supporter of C++, but since I program in
C++ for work (we develop gamelike software) I get tired of C++ day in and
out.  I'd also like to push myself to learn some new things.

Lisp seems to me like a language I could really come to respect.  I run
linux (no windows, period) and I am comfortable with command-line if I need
to be.  Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what the best way would be to learn
lisp so that I can begin working on a computer go program in it.  I can't
even figure out what the right dielect would be for computer go.

Any of you out there using lisp want to maybe point me in the right
direction for how to learn this language as it applies to writing a go
program?  Thanks.

- Nick