The watchdog script works great!   It has restarted the server several
times over the past month.

However,  right now 9x9 is down due to some frequent reboots of the
boardspace server that is being looked into.     I still manually run
the watchdog script so it will not recover the server after a reboot.
Eventually I will turn this into a cron script.

I will ask Olivier if he wants to incorporate my scripts into the 19x19
server once I have it set up in cron.

It's a real hack - I should just fix the server.

- Don