According to Sensei's Library,  nakade is:

    It refers to a situation in which a group has a single large
    internal, enclosed space that can be made into two eyes by the right
    move--or prevented from doing so by an enemy move.

Several examples are shown that where there are exactly 3 points.   My
example shows 4 empty points in a big eye but they have even bigger
examples.

So I think this is nakade.

- Don