Sorry, the KGS formula uses a constant k which is different from the
K-factor in Elo.
P(A wins) = 1 / ( 1 + exp(k*(RankB-RankA)) )

This would be equivalent to changing the constant 400 in:
P(A wins) = 1 / ( 1 + 10^((Ra-Rb)/400)) )

EGF has a similar scheme except of course they use different letters for
equivalent constants.  So this varying of k is what accounts for the fact
that upsets are more likely for weak kyu players than for dan players.

- Andy