I mentioned nakade in a list including "not filling own eyes". Perhaps,
not "filling own eyes" is a simpler example:

| . . . . . . .
| . # # . # . .
| . O # . # . .
| O O O . # # .
| # # O O O # .
| . # # . . . .
 ---------------

(Unless I made a mistake: Black to play and a1 is the only move killing
white.)

All MC programs avoid eye filling. I am not claiming that this is a wrong
decision. It has been tested, it is the correct decision. It is not a bug
that can't be fixed, either. If white is blind to the a1 move, then it is
happy with this position because it thinks it is unconditionally alive.
Therefore, it should not be impossible to force white to make this shape
because white likes it.

If no program understands this, white is alive and the game continues as
if a1 was illegal. A program that finds a1 changes all.

It is not a question of limiting the move in the playouts or in the tree.
The playouts make an evaluation function, if they are systematically wrong
the tree won't expand in that direction in advance. Playing go is about
reading the problems before they happen. A program that does the playouts
systematically wrong and the tree right, may be a good tsumego solver, but
not necessarily a good player, because it won't see it coming.

Jacques.