荒木伸夫 wrote:
Hello, Coulom. I'm Nobuo Araki.

Thank you for reading my thesis. However, this thesis is first version, not final
version. Therefore, there are too few experiments. And Mr. Hideki Kato sent me many
warnings about this thesis, for example "English is too bad." You may be
confused while reading my English...sorry.

Anyway, thanks again.
Hi,

Sorry for announcing too early. Your English is maybe a bit exotic, but not too difficult to understand. I appreciate your effort to write in English. I was very frustrated in Hakone with all those papers in Japanese that looked so interesting.

Also, I believe it is not such a bad idea to release preliminary versions to the Go-programming community before producing a final version. I did it with my previous computer-go papers, and the feedback I got here helped me to improve the final version a lot.

Rémi