On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Magnus Persson wrote:
I corrected this sensei page to give komi 9 for 7x7 and added a link to the sgf file John Tromp provides with the analysis.

Thanks.

Similarily one find that in very simple games on 9x9, but where the moves are good solid shape white almost always win with 0.5 points with 7.5 komi.

This is my experience from playing at CGOS too. I (3k AGA) lost a lot
of games as black with 0.5, but hardly ever as white (by 0.5). Even though as a 3k I am far from perfect play I still would expect to lose the same number of games by 0.5 as white and black.

Christoph