Unfortunately, no-one has yet registered.  If you are considering
entering, please do so soon (either by telling me or via the Congress
web site), otherwise there is a danger that the computer event will be
cancelled.

To prevent chicken and egg problems:

for me both the timing and the financial side look doable, so I
plan to attend. The fact that it seems attendance is only really needed for one day also makes this easier to sell to the misses as a holiday.

Of course, we'll be done with discussing quickly if only 2 or 3 programmers are there. So, anyone who is considering to atttend
please speak up also!

--
GCP