Registration is now open for this Sunday's bot tournament on KGS. The Formal division will be a 12-round Swiss, 9x9 boards, 8 minutes each sudden death. The Open division will be an 8-round Swiss, 13x13 boards, 13 minutes each sudden death. They will start at 08:00 UTC (=GMT) and 08:05 respectively, and end four hours later.

Registration is as described at
http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/how/index.html

When you register you should tell me the processor power (number of processors, processor speed, and any other significant details) of the platform that it will be running on. This is so that the processor power can be stated on my report of the event, making comparisons between programs more meaningful for anyone reading the report. I have limited understanding of this information, and am likely to publish it as given, see for example the final section of
http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/past/39/index.html

The tournaments are on the KGS site at
  http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=409 and
  http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=410
These pages may give the times of the rounds in your local timezone,
depending on your browser and its settings.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd    [EMAIL PROTECTED]