* You really can't conclude much about any mogo strength improvement from just
* one game.

It is true that you can't make a conclusion.. but you can draw some information
from two games. I would think it is statistically unlikely that a person who is
10kyu will beat a 3dan in an even game. So far... both games have pointed to
around 2dan. I would agree that you can't really know.. for example.. what if
both human players didn't play seriously.. then you wouldn't gain much at all.
But then... even if there were 30 games.. the same thing could happen.

I just find it interesting that Mogo played at approximately the same strength
with 1/5th the processing power. Not really a conclusion.. just an observation.