Great! Mystery solved.

Magnus

Quoting Ingo Althöfer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello Magnus,

there was indeed a notation error in your original posting.
There you give 13.C1 (see last line below)  and not 13.C2
as in the sgf.

Ingo.

I have been trying to see what Valkyria does. But it is a little
unstable when it reads deep at 6x6. It should not be a problem for
Valkyria but I have not had any time to search for the bug.

Anyway the 2.5 komi black should lose if Don is right. So I have the
following very cute complete game sequence:

bC4 wD3 bC3 wD4 bD5 wE5 bD2 wE2 ...

The beginning is very natural, and although I did not check carefully
all what Don reported but I think there is agreement that this is a
strong seqence for both colors.

... bE3 wE4 bE1 wF3!!!...

Normally wF2 is played in the corner. But with wF3 white has the
option to play aggresively with wF1 which usually is a bad idea
because the ko fight risk to much. But on a small board things are not
normal...

... bC1 wC5 bB5 wD6 bB6 wF1!...

Magnus Persson
Berlin, Germany