Álvaro,

I never tried it, but I once considered doing it.  It's an intriguing
idea.   Since speed is all important here I would probably try just a
single probe version (bloom filter with k = 1 where k is the number of
hash functions.)

You have to clear the filter before each playout of course, but the
filter could be quite tiny, perhaps 256 - 1024 bytes for 9x9.    One
would of course measure the trade-offs and also test k=2, etc.    My
intuition is that k=1 is best for speed but it should be tested.

There is a cost involved in just maintaining a Zobrist hash key and I
wonder if this is the greatest cost anyway?  Even with the bloom filter
you have a lot of logic on top of an extremely simple move maker so I
never got motivated enough to try this.  Plus, I didn't feel that it
would actually make the program stronger.

In my programs,  I don't maintain a key or do PSK in the playouts.  I
have 2 versions of everything involving move generation.  One make()
function tests for superko and builds a key, the other tries to be fast
and cheats.

- Don