Hello Hiroshi,

thanks for the many nice photos from Beijing.

I have a few questions (indeed, I have many, but will ask
only a few of them):

* On which picture(s) can I find you?

* Is Feng Hsiung Hsu (guest of honor, when I understand correctly)
on some of your pictures?

* Is the programmer of HandTalk on some of the pictures?

* What was the level of play on (11x11)-Hex?

* Who is sitting left of Johan de Koning on 2444?

* Who is the beautiful woman on 2501?

* The two guys on 2552, I know only one of them.
Who is the other?

* What is shown on 2559?

* What are the lights on 2587?

* Who is the left person on 2639 (an uncle of Johan de Koning?)

* Is 2711 from the final game of the 9x9-playoff?

Thanks again for the pictures, and thanks in advance for your
explanations.

Best regards, Ingo