Hi people!

I didn't attend to Microsoft PDC event last week. Yesterday, I watched part of
the session about Windows High Performance Computing:

HPC Session at last PDC
http://channel9.msdn.com/pdc2008/ES13/

The presenter talks about a booth in the expo with computer go program. The
slide says:

"WHPC/Surface/Many Faces of Go
- Surface for natural game play
- Uses WHPC and MPI for internode communication: 4k games/sec/core
- Won world championships at ICGA last month!
    - 32 core cluster
- MFOG will be available for free with Windows HPC from Smart-games.com

Available at the Parallel Computing Booth
- Go Play against Many Faces and MOGO on Cray CX1!
"

(Surface is a multitouch device by Microsoft)

Any information about that demo?
It's not clear to me:
- The tech used in 32 core cluster , was Windows HPC? or another?
- The demo at the booth, used Cray vs Windows HPC?
- I can't find info about "MFOG in HPC" at  http://www.smart-games.com

I want to run a computer go program under Windows HPC, as a proof of concept.
Any link, resource, welcome!

I published a blog post with HPC related resources
http://ajlopez.wordpress.com/2008/11/04/windows-high-performance-computing-hpc-and-programming-resources/

Angel "Java" Lopez
http://ajlopez.wordpress.com/
http://www.ajlopez.com/en