Reminder - it's tomorrow

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Nick Wedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Registration is now open for the next bot tournament on KGS, which will be on Sunday November 16th. Each division will be a 5-round Swiss, 19x19 boards, 43 minutes each plus very fast Canadian overtime of 25 moves in 20 seconds. They will start at 16:00 UTC (=GMT) and 16:05 respectively, and end seven hours thirty minutes later.

Note that the event is not this weekend, but next. I will be away on holiday this weekend, and will not receive emails until I return on the morning of Wednesday 12th.

Registration is as described at
http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/how/index.html

When you register you should tell me the processor power (number of processors, processor speed, and any other significant details) of the platform that it will be running on. This information will appear in my report of the event, making comparisons between programs more meaningful. I have limited understanding of processor power, and am likely to publish it as given, see for example the final section of
http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/past/43/index.html

The tournaments are on the KGS site at
   http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=429 and
   http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=430
These pages may give the times of the rounds in your local timezone,
depending on your browser and its settings.

Nick

--
Nick Wedd    [EMAIL PROTECTED]