  From: Denis fidaali
  To: computer-go@computer-go.org
  Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 5:03 PM
  Subject: [computer-go] I will build a site for the Reference Bots, Specs, and
hard data concerning them.

   Hi.
  I feel like it's a shame not to publicize anything on all this Reference bot
work that has been done.
   So in the coming days, i'll do my best to get a web-site up and running for
it.
   It probably will be plain html. I have absolutely no design skill, so it may
be a bit flat.

  I'm open to all suggestions concerning what i should put on this site.
  I think that it would be better to also put there as much useful web-links as
we can think of.
  The planned url for this project is www.computer-go.net
  Obviously there will be a link to this mailing list Archives.

  I'm also open to any submissions that would be less than 2Megabyte (assuming
there won't be that many).
   You can mail them to this email.
   I have full control of the web-site, so it probably is possible to set-up a
git repository.
   Although i have just no idea how to do that.

  Thanks in advance for any suggestion/advice/.css that might help me get this
project on track :)

  Téléphonez gratuitement à tous vos proches avec Windows Live Messenger  !
Téléchargez-le maintenant !