Hello everyone,
I am trying to do some genetic experiment with virtual go players I
programmed using basic neuronal network technology. The principle is to test
my randomly mutated players against each other and to kill the losers. I
have used Opengo library to make my players play against each other, the
problem is that opengo does not have any scoring capability, so I am never
certain about the result of a game ; and opengo has still some bugs,
especially when making computer players play against each other.

Could someone tell me what program (if any) I could use to make the players
play against each other, given that :
- My players dont know anything about the suicide and the ko rule.
- Thay can't count the score by themselves.

Ernest Galbrun