There is plenty of info in documentation
http://www.scons.org/doc/production/HTML/scons-user.html
just search for "Visual". I don't have VC++ so i can't help you :(
A wild guess would be to remove CXX and CXXFLAGS from SConstruct ...
maybe defaults will be good enough :)

Let me know if you get somwhere, I would update my version.

Lukasz